Save now on limited available dates for weddings in December 2014 and January/February 2015! Read more
Olde Mill Inn Hotel Location
A Perfectly Situated Basking Ridge Inn
Enjoy an outstanding & unique location among Basking Ridge hotels for business and leisure travelers. The Olde Mill Inn is conveniently located near Highway 202 and off of Exit 30B of Interstate 287, surrounded by charming communities such as Bernardsville, Bernards Township, Morristown, Morris County, Bedminster, Gladstone, Peapack and Far Hills. Our hotel’s location offers easy travel to Fortune 500 corporate headquarters, golf courses, tennis courts, swimming, horseback riding, cinemas, restaurants and much more. Relax and refresh in supreme comfort at The Olde Mill Inn and experience the endless area attractions just minutes from the hotel.
(For GPS, use the address 225 Morristown Road, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920).
Get directions to one of the most convenient Basking Ridge hotels below.
Directions to The Olde Mill Inn:
- The Olde Mill Inn is located off Interstate 287, Exit 30 B. Bear right off the exit; the property is on the right just before the intersection.
- From Newark Airport: Take Route 78 West 10 miles to Exit 48-Route 24 West. Take 24 West 10 miles to Route 287 South. Take 287 south 9 miles to Exit 30B.
- From Upstate NY: Take NY Thruway South past NY State/NJ State border. Road becomes 287 South. Approximately 30 miles to Exit 30B.
- From Westchester/Tappan Zee Bridge: Route 287/87 West across the Tappan Zee Bridge. Continue west to Exit 15 - 287 South. Approximately 40 miles to Exit 30B.
- From South Jersey: Take the NJ Turnpike North to Exit 10 OR Garden State Parkway North to Exit 127. Exit to Route 287 North. Approximately 30 miles to Exit 30B.
- From New Hope, PA (NJ/PA Border): Take Route 202 North to 287 North to Exit 30B (Total trip 40 miles).
- From West Jersey & PA (Allentown Vicinity): Take Route 78 East to Exit 29 - Route 287 North. 8 Miles to Exit 30B.
- From West Jersey & PA (Poconos Vicinity): Take Route 80 East about 30 miles to Route 287 South to Exit 30B.
- From Philadelphia: Take Route 276 East about 5 miles to NJ Turnpike North to Exit 10. Take Route 287 North about 30 miles to Exit 30B.
- From New York City and Long Island: From the George Washington Bridge take Route 80 West 27 miles to Exit 43 - 287 South. 12 miles to Exit 30B.
- From New York City/Holland Tunnel: Take the Holland Tunnel to the NJ Turnpike to Exit 14 - Route 78 West. Take Route 78 West 10 miles to Exit 48 - Route 24 West. Take 24 West 10 miles to Route 287 South; 9 miles to Exit 30B.
- From New York City/Lincoln Tunnel: Take Route 3 West 11 miles to Route 46 West. 46 West 2 miles to Route 80 West. 3 miles to Exit 43 - Route 287 South; 8 miles to Exit 30B.
- From Brooklyn and Staten Island: Take the Verrazano Narrows Bridge West to 278 West (Staten Island Expressway) to the Goethals Bridge to the NJ Turnpike North, Exit 14 (Newark Airport) to Route 78 West. Follow directions from Newark Airport. Alternative: Route 440 South to the Outerbridge Crossing to Route 287 North to Exit 30B.