Contact Olde Mill Inn
Discover Our Classic Getaway
Contact the Olde Mill Inn, a classic American inn and restaurant situated in the beautiful Somerset Hills, combining luxury and charm graced by a beautiful courtyard and gazebo. With lush gardens and a stonewall terrace offering balcony courtyard views, the Olde Mill Inn Basking Ridge NJ hotel provides a tranquil retreat for business and leisure travelers. Stay in our allergen-friendly, PURE room accommodations, enjoy complimentary breakfast and discover an abundance of high-end amenities. Contact the Olde Mill Inn today!
Hotel Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Events: email@example.com
Meetings or Corporate Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources: email@example.com
Grain House Restaurant: GHMgr@oldemillinn.com
DIRECTIONS TO THE OLDE MILL INN:
- The Olde Mill Inn is located off Interstate 287: Exit 30B. Bear right off the exit; the property is on the right just before the intersection. From Newark Airport: Take Route 78 West 10 miles to Exit 48-Route 24 West. Take 24 West 10 miles to Route 287 South. Take 287 south 9 miles to Exit 30B.
- From Upstate NY: Take NY Thruway South past NY State/NJ State border. Road becomes 287 South. Approximately 30 miles to Exit 30B. From Westchester/Tappan Zee Bridge: Route 287/87 West across the Tappan Zee Bridge. Continue west to Exit 15 – 287 South. Approximately 40 miles to Exit 30B. O From South Jersey: Take the NJ Turnpike North to Exit 100R Garden State Parkway North to Exit 127. Exit to Route 287 North. Approximately 30 miles to Exit 30B.
- From New Hope, PA (NJ/PA Border): Take Route 202 North to 287 North to Exit 30B (Total trip 40 miles). From West Jersey & PA (Allentown Vicinity): Take Route 78 East to Exit 29 – Route 287 North. 8 Miles to Exit 30B.
- From West Jersey & PA (Poconos Vicinity): Take Route 80 East about 30 miles to Route 287 South to Exit 30B.
- From Philadelphia: Take Route 276 East about 5 miles to NJ Turnpike North to Exit 10. Take Route 287 North about 30 miles to Exit 3013.
- From New York City and Long Island: From the George Washington Bridge take Route 80 West 27 miles to Exit 43 – 287 South. 12 miles to Exit 30B.
- From New York City/Holland Tunnel: Take the Holland Tunnel to the NJ Turnpike to Exit 14- Route 78 West. Take Route 78 West 10 miles to Exit 48 – Route 24 West. Take 24 West 10 miles to Route 287 South, 9 miles to Exit 30B.
- From New York City/Lincoln Tunnel: Take Route 3 West 11 miles to Route 46 West. 46 West 2 miles