Located amidst the rolling terrain of Central New Jersey, the Somerset Hills is a charming collection of communities featuring a wealth of activities. This region of NJ is known for elegant architecture, tree-lined thoroughfares and pristine parks, each offering sites worth exploring.
From craft, home and boutique shopping along the “Country Mile” to hiking and history at Jockey Hollow, there are endless things to do in the Somerset Hills near the Olde Mill Inn.
Our premier location is just moments away from inspiring historical Central Jersey attractions as well as these local attractions:
- The Somerset County Environmental Education Center
- The Lord Stirling Stables
- The USGA Golf Museum
- The beautiful Leonard J. Buck Garden along with many other local parks and athletic facilities
- Additional museums, theaters, cinema, golf courses and local art galleries
- A wide variety of tourism activities throughout Somerset County
- Several high-end shopping malls including the The Mall at Short Hills which offers all guests of the Olde Mill Inn the Short Hills Passport to Style with savings at more than 80 boutiques including Brooks Brothers, Cole Haan, Henri Bendel, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Salvatore Ferragamo and more, available only to guests of select hotels (in rooms or ask at the hotel Front Desk).
We are happy to say we also provide leisure travelers with a variety of onsite activities. Enjoy casual dining with us at the Grain House Restaurant, or work out at our Fitness Center, or just relax in our courtyard or at the Coppertop Pub. There are always enjoyable things to do during your stay with us!